[Dailydrool] dumb, dumb crazy lunitic women

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 15:14:05 PST 2010

Yep  she dun gib us both a baff ta day so we can sit in our   Happy
Thanksgiving Crates and smell dat TURKEY !  she dun gon ober da edge  of no return
!!!!!!! bwahahaha  why be be lookin fur dem wine corks coz her  bin sniffin
sumtin   A Baff ! nobudy take no baff in da winter  time  momma a cork short
and a snort too late !!!!!!

Nigel, Llewis and Conley sir, you cum on ober to our house and you can stay
 in dat puter room wif us all dey tomorrow and smell dat turkey aroma
coming under da door, dat crazy women sez we only get one sniff !ONE little
sniff  !  sniiiiffffffffffffffffff        dats enough !     now go to your
crates !

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Marlene   or yes and those other two  too !

PS  both my sons are professional bartenders   and they told  me that there
is a thing called  Cork Rot in wine so I just thought that I  would
sacrifice myself and do a  taste test  to make sure my wine  didn't have cork rot.
I wouldn't want to serve my guess bad  wine   Bwahahahahaha !!!! Im suh a
good hostess !  HA !