[Dailydrool] Buddydawg

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 08:17:51 PST 2010

<< Bobbydawg went to a howliday pawty to meet a prospective adopter. They
looked at him as if he was less than worthy because he wasn't the
quintessential basset. That was not going to happen.>>

We were at the table where these prospective adopters sat and saw the whole
thing. Here was a beautiful, fluffy, sweet half-hound, and they turned him
down. I couldn't figure it out at all.

If we hadn't been full up with three (we had Alexis Thefairyprincess then),
I would have snapped him up in a minute, but obviously he had a better home
to go to.

We are sorry to hear that Buddydawg is at the Bridge, but we are sure he's
enjoying his time with the other hounds, Alexis included. They never live
long enough, but they stay in our hearts forever.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets