[Dailydrool] DURALACTIN

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 13:16:34 PDT 2010

anyone  ever use DURALACTIN on their hounds ???????????  Maggie  is now
coming off her preds and she is still broke out so we make another trip  to see
our favorite vet %^&$%%^^  and he said,  Maggie now has a  very bad staph
infection !  well no shit Dick Tracy !!!!   I have  been trying to tell him
that she was still broke out, even while on the preds !  soo he put her on
amoxicillin which I tried to tell him that I believe that she  is allergic too
but he said no that it was Annie.  Ok so maybe I am wrong  ????  like never
!!!!!  but he also put her on Duralactin to try and  calm down her immune
system  . no more preds  because we are  going to retest her allergies in
two to three weeks. in the mean time  *&*^%^*(&^  can at least one drooler out
of 3000 memebers please  say something positive about Duralactin ????
Please
when I was walking out of the vets this women said just incase you want to
know that stuff is " CRAP "  JESUS  I wanted to chew her face off  !!!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to poor itchy,  blotchy Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie