[Dailydrool] Nationals(WAWAWAWA)

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 15:29:59 PDT 2010

I didn't get to go this year. Bev, you had me droolin' at just the thought of all the dogs and all the dog friends I'm missing. The auctions are always great with really cool things, some basset, some not. At the Texas Nationals I bid on a coverlet that had a longhorn bull on it ,I won, and it always reminds me of that time. I hope to go next year to Kentucky. I was trying so hard this week to just forget the Nationals were happening(sigh) didn't work. Thanks Bev for the visual.