[Dailydrool] Hotcakes for the Hounds - THIS SUNDAY

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 15:18:28 PDT 2010

HOTCAKES FOR THE HOUNDS

October 10, 2010
8am-10am
Applebee's
(Next To  SuperWalMart)
3702 Easton- Nazareth Highway
 Easton, PA
$8 per person

The menu will include 3 pancakes, 2 sausage links, juice, soda or coffee.
We will also be holding a 50/50 raffle !

Please call 610-570-5130 or email shell82079 at yahoo.com
For information and advance tickets, as seating is limited.
Tickets will also be sold at the door.

Benefits Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue, a 501c3 non-profit, all volunteer organization dedicated to the rescue and welfare of basset hounds.  Our all-volunteer rescue group provides veterinary care, food, shelter and support to basset hounds needing assistance in the Mid-Atlantic States.