[Dailydrool] Going Marlene, and heart breaking

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Oct 8 15:01:30 PDT 2010

We are so sorry to hear that Belle has mad her journey to the bridge. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Pawtunia and Rusty congratulations on being named the Prettiest and the Cuties in the Ocean City Best Dog contest.  You looked smashing in your puporzii picture in the paper.

We are sending no more runny pooh drool to Maggie Wags. ALso a little heart healing drool to the Momma and "God & doG help us drool to the hospital staff that has to take care of her.  LOL  Marlene I feel your pain I have been dealing with a lump in my epigastric area for almost 2 years...I just keep getting passed around from one dumb ass doctor to another. I have a CT scan scheduled for Tuesday and an appointment with a surgeon the following Monday...If they don't take care of this soon I will have to "go Marlene" on them.

When you own a certain breed of dog sooner or later someone will try to dispose of their unwanted dog that is the same breed as yours onto you. Well today it happened to me. I get a call from a friend that ask if I wanted another basset. She went on to tell me that a girl that she works with has a young female and wants to find a good home for her, she is a good dog blah blah blah. I couldn't hardly hear hear for the frustration and heartbreak mounting inside of me. But something about she was seperating from the military, her husband was changing jobs, they had a new baby...OOHHHH I wanted to scream and "go Marlene on somebody" .  Anyway I told my friend that I had put a strict 2 dog limit on myself, but I would take her to foster and do my best to find her a good  home, and asked my friend to give her co-worker my name and number and ask her to call me so that I could get the houndettes vital information to put out on the Drool and to the Basset rescues. My heart breaks for this poor girl.  Anyhowl, I will post her information as soon as I get it. Now where did I put that corkscrew? These people are driving me to drink!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Love & Drool to all
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother (and maybe soon to be foster momma)