[Dailydrool] So many Angels have left for the Rainbow Bridge

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 14:04:43 PDT 2010

The Rainbow Bridge has been so active with the  arrivals of so many beloved babies of late.
I know the pain that each of the family feels with the tears that feel like they will never stop,
the arms that feel empty and the soul that aches so deeply.

As hard as I try I just can't seem to keep up with the personal notes to each of you.
That doesn't mean I don't care, just that the sense of loss overwhelms me at times.
I do want you to know that I cry each time I read each of the stories and tributes to
your loved ones.  My soul feels your pain and loss.  I pray for you and your family to
be surrounded in a cocoon of protection, warm and love.   I also pray for your loved
ones and light our memory candle as they journey to the Rainbow Bridge.  I know that
they have journeyed on to a brighter place filled with happiness, love and are now pain free.
A place where they are held in the light of God's love until they are once again reunited
with those that loved them so they may make that final journey into heaven together.

We send Comforting Heart Drool to our family members who have our going through the
pain of loss.  Your Angels watch over you while they wait for your journey here on Earth to
be completed.  May your memories bring you comfort and the tears bring healing to your aching
soul.

All our love,
Karen and The Dog House Gang