[Dailydrool] 13 bassets in need

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Fri Oct 22 07:49:06 PDT 2010

Basset Buddies Rescue is trying to place 13 bassets that were part of a
puppy mill closing in central North Dakota.  We have found foster homes for
10 but we need 3 more spots in MN.  The dogs needing homes are 1-2 yrs old.
129 of the puppy mill dogs have been moved to the Central Dakota Humane
Society (CDHS) and another rescue, Prairie Paws.  These groups are working
with other rescues, including BBR, to find safe places for them.  If you can
help foster please contact me directly or go to the Basset Buddies Rescue
website.  You can find more information about the entire rescue at
http://www.cdhs.net/    Thanks!

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Ella, Hank, Copper and Sid ATB

www.bbrescue.org