[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 20:14:17 PDT 2010

Want to send big Birthday wishes to my Alice and lots of snooter kisses. She has made it to 14. It has been a rocky road the last few years and especially the last couple of weeks. But remember allie we love you. Happy Birthday my dearest neurotic baby.
  If it were not for Alice and her sister Trixie ATB I would not have become involved with basset rescue. I originally started out wanting to foster but seen their pictures on ABC's website and my exact words to my husband were "who will adopt a 6 year old dog let alone two?" Well that started it off and have since been involved with basset rescue. We have been blessed to have Alice and her sister all these years.

Nancy& Hug, slaves to Alice, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB and Trixie ATB

-