[Dailydrool] blind puppy

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 17:43:55 PDT 2010

One of my foster homes has a blind puppy. her email is freedom1 at hughes.net. Pat is the fostr mom. Abby came to us when she was only 8-9weeks old. The idiots that had her thought she was retarted that was their words not mine so they put her in the back yard in the middle of the winter to die. 3 days later she was still alive so they took her to a family owned pet store that called us. She was partially blind. Now she is completely blind we had to remove both eyes. She gets along grwat with all the doigs and even went to our fund raiser this week end and hammed it up for the cameras. Email her and she can help you. Good luck.