[Dailydrool] Colorado Droolers--help, need info!

Julie Stevenson bassets5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:30:51 PDT 2010

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary by
returning to the scene of the crime in Greeley, CO.  I remember reading
something on the Drool about a bronze basset sculpture somewhere in CO
thinking that if we ever got back there, I'd like to see it. Does anyone
in CO know what I'm talking about, where it is, if it actually exists or
is my aging menopausal brain playing tricks on me?

Any info will be appreciated! Thanks!

Julie and the Stevenson Family Circus
Elmo, Winston, Sammi, Cookie the bassets with Muffin the foster,
Penny the beagle,
Blackie the lab,
Puffin the black cat,
Spot the orange cat,