[Dailydrool] Lily

Dayna Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 02:43:59 PDT 2010

I know it's nothing, probably, but could you please send drool out to my
foster, Lily? She's going in today for spay and trying to keep her quiet
will be a nightmare. She's pretty young, we don't believe even a year yet,
and can't stop moving. She's constantly in motion and she's such a klutz!
Seeing her try to jump on the couch or bed is hilarious. That's why I'm
worried. She manages to fall every time. I do not allow my dogs to stay in
the hospital over night when these surgeries are performed, but this time,
I'm wondering if it's not a good idea. Thank you and drool to all of those
in need and tears to all of those who've gone to the bridge.

Dayna
Mom to Pierre (my old geezer), LaBelle (my sweetheart), Bubba (my not so old
geezer), Elke (my notabasset), Griswold (my mother's dog) and Lily (my
foster)
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way
its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi