[Dailydrool] jade, jasmin, lilly and p.w.justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Sep 14 03:12:31 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all  and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in. We are sending stay well and get
well drool to Henry and Rupert and heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Millie who has gone to the Bridge and will ask the slaves
to light a candle in her memory.

Things have been pretty normal at our house these past few days, the
only excitement was the electronic gates closing on Johnathan and
squashing him between the gate and the wall ,  when he was taking us out
for a walk.

Justin and Lilly woofed in from the Bridge, to say that the Maypole
dancing on Monday was great and ended with all the houndies falling in a
heap on the grass trying to catch back their breath. Justin said he even
got to do a few steps with the very beautiful Millie who has just
arrived.

Jade and Jasmin we want our slaves to buy us each a coat made of meat
just like Gaga's meat dress.

Lilly and Justin just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan