[Dailydrool] Lyme

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:04:18 PDT 2010

You all know which side of the coin I am going to fall upon.
Therefore: if you have deer, you have deer ticks. Deer ticks are very tiny.
Ask your Vet. Remind him of the allergies and voice your concern. Ask if
they have had cases of Lyme anywhere in the area. We do, so I vax for it and
I keep Frontline on the dogs all the time. Maybe you can get away with just
frontlining the dog until after the first or second solid frost. New York
State is not exactly balmy in the winter as I recall.
But do check with your Vet before you decide one way or another. It is just
another checkpoint.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.