[Dailydrool] Lyme

lj336 at aol.com lj336 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 18:14:27 PDT 2010

Judith,
           I'm not tyring to cahnge yo mind about the vacine but if you do end up having it done i suggest you do as Beverly stated in her email and stress your concerns with your basset's allergies. I say this because of a recent issue that we had with our oldest, (Baxter) he is also very prone to allergies and had a very very bad reaction to his shot. We were really worried that we were going to lose him a one point, thats how bad he got. He did however, make a full recovery but is now suffering from arthritis in his back legs. We're not sure if this was from the shot or just old age. We now skip on certain shots even though the vets dissagree but we also live in town at this point in time and don't feel the need for some. Hope this helps.

Dadslave to Baxter, Boo and Pearl