[Dailydrool] Packin me stuffz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 16:39:19 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Momma seys we gonna hab wedder a comin in tonite. She seyz git ready fur sum wind an sum rain.
Brudder Elwood scamper on ober to me libbin quarterz and pack me stuffz.
Speedo's. Check.
Snorkel. Check.
Rope. Check.
Momma seys now Elwood whut da rope bee for??
Brudder Elwood roll da eyeballz. I gotz to fink fur ebberyone.
Brudder Elwood use da rope to tie life line to da landbarge Elder Clara. Ain't no wind gonna moobe dat one.
Ha--an youze finkin da Brudder ain't got no brain----

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,