[Dailydrool] Hurricane Earl

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 17:55:14 PDT 2010

I have been watching the progress of Earl all day.  I can't imagine being in 100 + mph wind with all
the wind ran and (shiver) tornados that come with these monsters.   I personally would rather deal
with one thing at a time than a nickzillion whammy.

Brudder Elwood I am depending on you to take care of your family and that includes Elder Clara.  I
know it is a huge responsibility but I know you can do it!  We know you have rolled up your sleeves
a lot in the past but we are counting on you.

Debbie and all our other DD family members in Earl's path we are sending a huge Stay Safe Drool Shield.
Our prayers are with all of you.

Please stay safe!
Karen and The Dog House Gang