[Dailydrool] King Chunky here!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 16:49:16 PDT 2010

Hi everyone - haven't written in while - been hidin' out from the heat!  Now that the kids are back in school it's kind of lonesome in my neighborhood.  Speaking of school, did you see my fambly on the drool calendar yesterday?    My cousins, one of my sisters and even my dad in the back of the bus.  He's a good lookin' dude -  but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - hehehe!

All of my buddies going to the Ramble this weekend  -- be safe and have a good time.  I''ll be thinking of you.  (I think the slaves are going to be barbekewing ribs.)

Love,
Chunky

P.S  And special hugs to the Red Bay Boys and Auntie Sandi on the loss of the grampa in Texas. :(