[Dailydrool] Honoring Senior Bassets! Voting has started for the 2011 Senior Basset calendar!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Sep 2 17:56:42 PDT 2010

Hi all,  it is that time of year again, when we honor our elders and create
a calendar for them!   Right now we are voting to see who will be the 12  to
get their picture on a month of 2011.

This is also the largest fundraiser in our year for Senior Houndsabound.
All proceeds go to help out seniors we have in care,  19 at this point.
Please read below to see how you can participate!

Many Droolers have their hounds in the contest, so go look at them and read
their stories,  and vote!        We send out buckets of drool for all those
in need, there is never a shortage around here......have been finding quite
a lot on the walls that are missing the buckets.......wen

The contestants are all ready for you to decide who you want to be in the
2011 Senior Basset Calendar!

The top 12 hounds with

 the most votes will grace the

 month's of the 2010 Calendar.

See all their faces at:
 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.biz> www.seniorhoundsabound.biz

For convenience of voting, there is a PayPal link next to each hound.  You
can use this to vote for any of the hounds in the contest,  simply click the
PayPal link,  in the "Instructions to Merchant" box,  please be sure to put
the hound's name that you want to vote for.
Remember, each vote is only $1, but you can have as many votes as you want,
for as many different hounds as you want!   The sky is the limit!

 Be sure to tell your friends & family about the contest!
Photos are listed in alphabetical order.
You can vote as many times as you wish until September 30th. We encourage
this!

STUFF THE VOTING BOXES!

We appreciate your support in advance! 100% of monies raised go to helping
SHA hounds live out their lives in a safe & happy place. Please pass the
info on to your friends & family!