[Dailydrool] Countdown to Woofstock!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 18:04:32 PDT 2010

In just nine days, New England Basset Hound Rescue will be whooping it up with the hounds in Sturbridge, Mass., for Woofstock 2010! Held on September 11 at the Dam at Westville Lake, we've got tons of fun games and contest planned, along with our always-popular silent auction and raffle tables, and the Waddle in the Woods. Please join us if you're in the area or program that GPS for a road trip!  And if you can't attend, you can always sponsor one of our fundraisers thru Firstgiving: http://www.firstgiving.com/nebhr

Woofstock details may be found on our website at http://www.nebhr.org  -- Hope to see you there!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

Please support me at Woofstock this year: http://www.firstgiving.com/hh-hounds  (The bassets thank you!!)

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***