[Dailydrool] gus in jail

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 18:39:05 PDT 2010

Sirius pawin in here, wanna ask da too lubly gurrls fwom alaska and da
odder one, nellybelle too, to wite to gus, cuz he in jail.  see, da  pawrents
were down in da office seein pashents, and dey not let us in.  so  i sit on
da couch all inna-cent like, but gus--he go tip ober da biggie tings in  da
food room were all da good smellin stuff go, and da peeple so silly dey trow
it away!  dey calls it gar-bidge or somefing.  well, it better off if  we
eats it, but NO. dadperson got da eyeballs poppin out, and he put gus in
jail!  so, he needs some penny pals to help him do his time.
lub, sirius

p.s. we hope dat big guy earl not bodder brudder elwood's fambly or
anyone.