[Dailydrool] I think I am going to run away

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 19:16:12 PDT 2010

Hello there, this be Maggie  and there have been some changes in me home that just aren't going to fly. It seems that it has been weekend of much fuss and none of it has been about or over me. This will never do, doesn't my slave realize that it is all about me and just me.

Let me xplain why I am running away. Saturday mornings we always go to Starbucks where of course I am the center of attention but not this Saturday, my sister was doing what mom slave called campaigning, she is handing out flyers for votes for the senior houndsabound calendar, so no one pays me no attention. Things went down hill fast from there. It was the little brat sister Bailey's birthday on Sunday and mom said we was having a picnic. This was good except every one was saying Happy Birthday Bailey, you are such a sweet girl. Then my daddy said that Bailey got her big girl brains at 12:05 delivered by Fed express and not the big brown truck because she is special, then he had the nerve to say I was still waiting for mine. And of course while this is going on Alice is campaigning again. The only good thing was we did gets ice cream cake and cupcakes with whip cream.

Tomorrow the slaves go back to work and hopefully Alice will quit campigning and Bailey will show that her brains did not come and then I can gets all the attention again.

Well hope your holiday was better than mine and if anyone has an idea where I should run away to please tell me as my knapsack is packed. Oh and vote for Alice as all this campaigning is tiring her out you know she is almost 14.-   www.seniorhoundsabound.biz

Maggie

Hope everyone had a good end of summer holiday, slave Nancy to Maggie, Alice, Bailey, Samantha ATB, Trixie ATB