[Dailydrool] Chiming in on "pee"

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 14:45:17 PDT 2010

Seems that different times of the year my girls go on a peeing spree....when the weather changes....I have 4 and two would rather not go out and two would be out all the time!  I can leave them for about 7 hrs without a problem - Bailey tends to pee as I am opening the door because she is excited.  Maggie is just lazy and doesn't want to have to go down the steps that's why she can have an accident!  In any case here are my answers

So on a scale of 0-4 scale  please answer the following question.
0- Never
1- Rarely
2-  50% of the time
3 - Most of the time
4- OMD they won't be quiet or leave me alone until I let them out!

1.  How vocal are your males when they need to go potty? No guys these days, but when I had them they were at a 3.

2.  How vocal are your females when they need to go potty?  Maggie is a 2-3, Bailey 2-3, LaVerne 3-4 and Princess is 3.

LaVerne got another rabbit, she is so silent and so dark in color apparently rabbits don't hear her - well the sad thing is that Bailey, her side kick, thought it was a stuffed toy and the poor thing was torn in half....Bailey brought the bottom half into the house and promptly dropped it as I screamed.....found LaVerne by the other half...All I can say is I am so glad it wasn't the skunk that had been in the yard a few days earlier!  LaVerne 2 - Rabbits 0!

Lots of Drool to all who have lost and all who are in need!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Princess
Trixie (ATB 6.25.10)