[Dailydrool] Sept 11 Rememberance

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Sep 10 09:36:17 PDT 2010

We are so very sorry to read that Millie has made her journey to the bridge.

The boyz are sending butt crack healing drool to Marlene.  At least you were
safe from an evil bunny attack!

Happy Birthday & Gotcha Day to Siobhan we hope that you scored lots of tasty
treats for you special day.

The boyz are sending safe surgery drool to Rupert we hope that with your
dental your mouth will feel much better along with your overall health.

We are so happy that the Hattiesburg Trio was is safe, sound and being well
cared for.  Thank doG for the rescues!

It is so wonderful to read of Busters new home!  Congratulations old man!
But reading Busters story, especially the "He is showered with kisses and
just stands there with his eyes closed and lets the girls
love on him.." part I can't help but think of him now as the Hugh Hefner of
the basset hound world!  Hehehe. We are sooo happy for you.

Happy Birthday Maggie Wags! We know that your momma will make your day very
special for you.

The boyz are still slinging healing drool to Henry.  We hope they come to a
diagnosis soon and get you on the road to recovery.  Hang in there!

Ruger woofing in. The anniversary of the Sept 11th attacks are tomorrow. I
would like every hound and human to take a moment to remember those
who died and the survivors who are still living with the nightmare of that
day. Also take a moment to remember all of the brave men and women
that are still fighting to protect us from future attacks and for those that
have made the ultimate sacrifice in the pursuit of freedom.  Say a
little prayer for their families that love them and miss them.  Here at ASTT
HQ Colt and I will be joining with our non-basset neighbors for a
21 howl salute in honor of those fine men & women and their families.
Peace, Love, & Freedom to all!  Ruger Director of ASTT