[Dailydrool] little bit of Drool

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 07:16:39 PDT 2010

We are going to need a little bit of Drool for my Maggie Wags,  she is
going in to have her teeth cleaned this Thursday.  She is still on the low
dose of Preds and she has two more Baytril to take and I have to put Sulferdeen
 on her neck twice a day, it smells  terrible but seems to be helping. they
 are also going to X-Ray her bad elbow  while she is under sedation to see
how that is doing,  I feel so bad for her, she takes the desensitizing
shots for her allergies  which really help, but this has been the worse  year
ever and she has had  a horrible reaction  to the grass this  year. I try to
limit her time outside because she wants to lay in the grass  which is a big
No No !!!!!!!

Jackie,  I loved the video of the hounds,  that Piere is a hoot  !!!!  he
would get a long great with Evil Annie, she does the same thing to  Maggie,
runs around the house like a maniac trying to get Maggie to chase  her.
I can ship her to you if you want another hound ??????  Bwahahahahahah  !!!!

My two girls have no aggression towards each other at all, NEVER  NADA
!!!!!!    my first Basset was food aggressive and Lucy & my  Miniature
Dachshund use to really get into the fights,  Lucy my  Basset always started it.
and fergie would not back down Dachshunds are little  mighty mites  small with
a BIG DOG attitude !  but Maggie and Annie  are great,  they take toys away
from each other, they eat out of each  others bowls, they are great with
each other  absolutely NO aggression at  all of any kind

went to a class reunion picnic  on Saturday , one of our class mates  had a
get together for those of us who still live around here, about 35 or 40
people,  everyone having a great time, laughing about the old days   and damn
if I didn't step on a dogs tail , scared the shit out of me and I fell  into
the damn in ground swimming pool !!!!!  YES I DID !!!!!! thank God it  was
heated, because it was cold here on Saturday.  Of course everyone was
laughing and they all said  "  you haven't changed one bit in over 40  years
Marlene "   like did they think I did it on purpose ??????   Thank Goodness Bill
wasn't with me, he would have melted into the cement with  embarrassment !
so the hostess gave me some sweats to wear    which is another sight, as
she is 6 ft 5 and I am 5 ft 4  so I looked like  a little WEEBLE  walking
around in her sweats but she dry  my clothes  for me. they all want me to come
to the home coming  game next week,   HELL NO  I would probably fall out of
the bleachers !!!!!!! Maybe I shuld  train my girls to be therapy dogs,
hehehe hahahah    walking behind them is like trying to walk behind  a run away
 Clydesdale  !!!!!  WHOA !!!!  WHOA !!!!!!   Damn  it   STOP !!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Exuberant E.  Annie