[Dailydrool] Note to Sadee Maye

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 09:11:11 PDT 2010

Dearest Honeydew Melon.  Momma, What's our snail mail addy?  Hold on women I can't paw the pawboard that fast. Ok got it.  What?  Okay.  Momma said that she will e-mail it to your momma's personal e-mail.I'll have my slave get with your slave and work out the details.heheheAAARRHOOOO!  I so funny!

Now you need to send me a little note to tell me when your special days are & your snail mail addy.  Maybe I have the momma make you some chicken jerky and watermelon ice cubes to send to you.  Okay maybe not the watermelon ice cubes.they melt before they get to you.I think of something nice to send to you.Maybe some Bar-B-Q squirrel cookies!  Mmmm they real good.  Ms. Nicole at 3 Dogs & a Chick dog bakery makes them..should be 3 Bassets & a Chick but we not hold that against her.She make darn good cakes and cookies, and supports the military war dogs and homeless doggies, she's a good human.

My birthday is 9 Jul 2007 (Ruger's to.momma says that we are the wonder twins)

My Gotcha day is 3 Sep 2007 (that be Ruger's also)  Momma thinks that she picked me.what hooeewie, I was sitting in the doorway waiting for her to turn down the hallway to see me, I had her at hello!  I'm charming like that Jerry McGuire fellow. Hehe.she never knew what hit her.  Anyhowl, I loves & misses you very much.  Loves Always Colt

What a beautiful tribute to Clover.  She was truly a special hound. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Riche, I love your post.  This is why I can't be a foster momma.  I would never give them up and the next thing you know I would be on the verge of becoming a hoarder.  So I have put a strict limit of 2 hounds on myself.  I love animals and have ever since I was born, at least that's what my mom tells me.  I am never as happy as I am when I am around animals. I think that it is because there is nothing fake about them.they don't try to blow smoke up your butt, they are always up front and honest.

Bev, Sounds like one of my neighbors  adventures,  Auntie Shirley is a huge animal lover and she is mean as hell when it comes to protecting animals.  A few years ago she saw a dog that had puppies and they were not being cared for properly (very little food or  water, out in the cold with a rickety dog house no straw, or blankies) The dogs "home" was across the street from where she worked at.  Anyway Shirley caught the momma & the pups wondering off of the property in search of food and went in for the rescue of the dog & the puppies.  Putting food and water out for them and then putting them all in her SUV to take home. The momma was spayed as soon as the pups were weaned and Shirley fostered all of them until  she could find them proper homes.Shirley interrogates potential adopters worse than a security team doing a TOP Secret Clearance on someone.  One of the pups, (Hope) is now one of Colt & Rugers next door neighbors.and is spoiled rotten.as she should be.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers