[Dailydrool] Kennel Odor Eliminator

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Mon Sep 20 09:33:38 PDT 2010

I had never heard of K.O.E. until I posted on the Drool for advice for my brother who is removing old dog and cat urine stained carpeting and needs to clean the concrete underneath before he installs the new laminate flooring. Thanks to CBL for posting about it. I want to tell you all that this stuff is AWESOME! (And they shipped it Fed EX and I had it in less than 48 hours!) I ordered a gallon as both of us have bassets. Joe has three and I have a herd of 12 here currently. Joe took 16 oz. home with him to use on the concrete. I put the gallon jug with the lid on it in the laundry room off the kitchen last night about 9 p.m. I crate some f my dogs in there every night and it is due for clean up so doggy odor is (or was) pretty heavy. I planned to clean in that room today or tomorrow as the Dadslave comes home for his week off tomorrow night and always complains about the smell when he gets home. This morning, I got up and went in there to let the dogs out for their morning pottybreak and there was NO DOGGY ODOR with just the bottle sitting on the washing machine! I'm sold.....Can't wait to actually use it when I deodarize the carpets that are due for a good cleaning.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets
Caldwell. ID