[Dailydrool] BUV Thieves! Drool Needed!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:26:09 PDT 2010

So, momslave woke up this morning, showered, fed the furkids, gave Copper
all of his medicines, and headed out the door to work.  Got to the end of
the front walk and stopped dead.  Right where my car should have been,
directly in front of my house, there was NOTHING!  Yep the BUV I saved up 10
months to buy, was gone.  Not towed, not misplaced, STOLEN!  I just don't
have the words for how devastating this is for us.

Is their such a thing as "car recovery from thieves" drool??  If so, please
sling some our way!

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba, all of whom will be hoofing in for
the foreseeable future!