[Dailydrool] First Ever Summer Woofle To Benefit the Hounds at Basset Rescue of Florida!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 04:24:13 PDT 2010

Come One, Come All and Peruse The Wonderful Basset Crap (and some non basset crap as well).  All proceeds will go to pay for the biggest expense in rescuing the hounds....veterinary bills!  Without help such as this, we cannot care for the wonderful hounds like Cookie, the sweet girl who recently had both of her eyes removed due to untreated glaucoma.  It's as easy as  1, 2, 3 to help...

Step 1 - Go to http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/Summer%20Woofle%20To%20Benefit%20BRF%20Hounds/?albumview=slideshow

and look at all the neat merchandise that is available.  There are 24 items so be sure and write the numbers down that you are interested in.  Also note that there are descriptions of each item at the bottom of the picture.

Step 2 - Send an email to pam at bassetrescueflorida.com  and let me know how many chances you want on each item.  Each chance is $1.00 and you can buy as many chances as you wish on any or all of the items.  I will then send you an email telling you how to send your money (there are several options).

Step 3 - Sit back and relax and keep your eyes open for the announcement of the winners that will take plan on September 30th.  That's right - this will run for the month of September.  All packages will be shipped October 2nd and shipping is included for all winners in the continental United States.

Confused?  Email me at pam at bassetrescueflorida.com :-)

Thanks for your continued support!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.