[Dailydrool] Rescue Buppy

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:51:13 PDT 2010

Well said Ginny!

Anyone thinking of a puppy - please check with a basset rescue.  I am amazed
the number of pups available this year through the various basset rescues.
GABR just placed a litter of pups earlier this month.

One thing I remember from the original posting is that the woman was
questioning if "now" was the right time.  Don't take this the wrong way but
if you have to ask someone that question then you're not ready.  Each person
needs their own time to grieve for the lost of a pet.  Some people get
another pet immediately.  Some wait.  Some never get another one.  Please do
not let anyone tell you when it's time.  You'll know it in your heart.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Wolfgang