[Dailydrool] Dog House Gang Repawting in

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Sep 25 13:00:48 PDT 2010

To: PBF CIC BO
CC: ASTT Ruger

Bazzle repawting in.  Seems we hab da skirrels on da run here.  No new skirrels
repawted in
da area ob late.  Operation take out Ra-Tailaban continues.  Nikko kitty
continues nite ops
sweeps going furder out on search an destroy mishuns.  Sorry dere no convincin
dat boy
to do da interrogashuns.  Me thinks he mite be a member ob some elite team but
he not
talkin bout it.

Der hab be sum new infiltrashuns in da nite but do to the dark we not able to ID
these
new terrorists.  Momma need to put in new lites but alas her can't get on da
ladder yet.
Da droppings are tasty an kinda small an round.  They are big critters an run
fass an
jump high!  Momma sez dey deer.  Me thinks her be rite.  Hope dese not helpin da

Squirrelstan and Ra-Tailaban cuz dem droppins mighty gud!

End ob Repawt
Bazzle OEBE
PBF DHGP DIv. Ridge Runner, Deer Stalker  (lubber of Deer Poo)