[Dailydrool] Long Island Basset Olympics

Dianne chloehoundny at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 20:19:44 PDT 2010

The annual Long Island Basset Olympics are fast approaching (October 9th) at Wantagh Park in Wantagh NY.  We still have a shortage of volunteers.  You can still see and participate in all the events and contests even if you volunteer.  We especially need volunteers for set up and take down.  We've got some great raffle items and you'll get a yummy lunch in the deal also.  PLEASE contact me off list if you can help.  Thanks.

Dianne
Chloe and Daisy
ChloehoundNY at aol.com