[Dailydrool] Home Visit for Judi and Paul

Cynthia.Dooley at gdc4s.com Cynthia.Dooley at gdc4s.com
Mon Sep 27 13:21:57 PDT 2010

I was asked by the NEBHR to do a home visit for a couple that were badly
missing their ATB Basset "Nellie".
What a wonderful couple, they made me feel so at home, showed me
pictures of their sweet girl, from puppy to senior.

They are very excited about meeting a new girl to fill the much to quiet
house.

Judi is very talent artist and she presented me with a gift of fabulous
note cards that she had made with bassets on them, as a thank you for
taking time from my weekend to help them get one step closer to a new
houndie.

Whoever they fall in love with and bring home.  That dog will be one
very lucky girl !

In fact, I told them that with all the love they have to give, they
should adopt two !

Cindy  :-)
Rocky & Clyde (Bailey ATB)