[Dailydrool] ASTT HQ update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 09:20:04 PDT 2011

Ruger, Director of ASTT woofing in with a ASTT update.  First of all Happy April Fool's Day to all!  Momma LOVED the DD Calendar picture today of Mugwort & Madder the 2 rare and beautiful BASS(ets).   Lots to update from HQ today as it has been a whirl wind of activity here. Colt and I have been up to our eyeballs in squirrel attacks on our compound. Plus just as we started to get Grandmaw trained, she up and went back to Indiana to take care of Uncle Morgan...You're welcome Uncle Morgan for the slave training boot camp!  Then just as Colt and I thought that we would get a little R & R guess who the Momma drags in?  DADDY!!! Momma says that Daddy is now home for good (except for a few minor trips) as he is now based back here at Hurlburt Field AFB. Colt & I were wondering what all the decorations in the house were for since it wasn't our birthday?  So we had a big celebration to welcome Daddy home from jolly ol' England and to congratulate him on his promotion to E-8 (Senior Master Sgt) So the cheap champagne flowed and there was much merriement. As for the momma, she is healing up nicely from here "baby alien removal" (lumpectomy).  The people-vet said that it was just a fatty tumor, and the mum is cleared to start back into a little exercise as tolerated. So now Colt and I are in charge of her exercise/P.T., we have started her off on a couple of walks a day and will add in some light weight training in 7-10 days.

Oh one more thingy. Happy Anniversary to Mom & Dad! Yep those two ol'fools got married on April Fool's Day 2 yrs ago on an Alaskan Glacier. Momma says that only Fools get married 2 and 3 times and only fool's marry a Special Forces guy.  Well Momma...we don't think you are a fool...we think that you had to kiss a lot of toads to find your handsome Prince...finally found that magical "frog"  hehehehe!  Remember ladies. Kissing toads will only give you warts...but kissing a frog might give you a handsome Prince....but daddy is taken so back off that one. hehehehehe...OUR DADDY!

Love and Kisses to all the ladies and gentle headbutts to all the guys out there.
Ruger ASTT Director

P.S.  All houndies need to pull and  April Fool's day prank on the slaves...just to keep them on their toes and to give them a little humor in their lives.