[Dailydrool] twree baffs in twree days

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 11:18:52 PDT 2011

my sissy Maggie Wags be in deep S***  !  mommy who doesn't feel  good gib
Maggie baff coz her allergies,  so Maggie smell  real  good  and she be
bright white an squeaky clean.  so mommy goes  out side clean up poo and WHOA
right dere , Maggie finds big pile hawk  S*** and her rolls in it and she hab
all kinds ob nasty stuff in her fur and  skin.  mommy real mad, so her take
Maggie back in da house and guess what  ?????  YEP  Maggie get a nudder baff
No. 2  so next day mommy  outside again and Maggie just mozy round da yard
and den she finds a NUDDER pile  of POOP to roll in , mommy running cross da
yard yellin and screaming Maggie  STOP,  nope Maggie no hears mommy coming
coz her was in dat place called  7th heaven and she wuzz doing her thing !,
why she gotz so much poop and dirt  and grass in her fur she changed colors
!.  mommy gotz da steam  a  rolling out ob her ears and she be shooting
flames out ob her mouth she be  dragon lady and OH dem words  WHOA !  dey be bad
!!!!!!    she dun called Maggie a little B**** !  yes she did, I herd it
fur me self.  so in da house dey go and yepper,
 Maggie gets a nudder baff  No. 3 ,  momma sez Maggie  stay her fat A** in
da house .Mommy told daddy he has ta take her out fur  MARGARITAS tonight !
and dats all meez got ta say bout dat !

Evil Annie