[Dailydrool] Gifts & catching up ooohhh and Note to Sadee Maye

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 13:23:54 PDT 2011

Happy Anniversary/Gotcha day to Lady Elsinore & Cindy Lou.  We hope that you scored many tasty treats for your special day.

Welcome Back Eva! Hope that your kidney continues to do its job and that you are back to 110% soon.

Bladder infection recovery drool is on the way to Marley.  hope that the yuckies go away soon.

Arthritis soothing drool to Miss Molly the beagle.  We hope that between the meds and the drool that it will soothe your achy joints.

Get well drool to Flash.  We hope that your pissy puppiness is nothing more then a tiny UTI.

Tooth/mouth healing drool to Auntie Debbie and Cyrus. We hope you both feel better soon.

Love the story of Elder Clara's Gotcha day.  never a dull moment with that fiesty little girl.

Brandi, i am so sorry to read of Rusty's journey to the bridge. Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound, running pain free. May he forever live in the magic of your memories.

Dayna, Thankfully none of my gifts were ever still alive.  But it was always my fear that one of the dogs would get ahold of a rattlesnake. I used to be very afraid of snakes, but thanks to the Army Ranger snake handlers out here at Ranger training school I now have a healthy respect for them but don't freak out when I see them. But it is for that reason that I don't have doggie doors either.  doG only knows what my hounds would take out of the house or bring into it. LOL

Sweetest Honeydew Melon, Momma says that California is a long ways away from Florida...she said that it on the otherside of the US. Needz a little more than a tank of gas...maybe we can youze Nelly's gas bombs to fuel the car? We can't use Rugers, since he don't fart very often...he thinks it be undignified to fart.  I think that Shrek said it best.."Better out than in".  So until the housing market heals I guess our kisses will remain virtual.  However just look up at the moon and know that I am lying under it dreaming of you, my love.  You are the moon beams that shine down on me and kiss my little nose. Colt sending moonbeam kisses.