[Dailydrool] 2001 "I'm a Drooler" button by Auntie Nancy.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 18:14:28 PDT 2011

Pawtunia here, I told ya I shopped in everybody's closets and drawers this
week!

....this button is even older than I am! It is from the year that Momcakes
was Grand Marshall! 2 1/2 inches across, the design is by the Droolmom
Auntie Nancy Gallagher and has her happy surfer hound! Tell everybody you
are a DROOLER and that you want to help the homeless hounds of Mishgun....or
just help a little Queen not be embarassed. Like the button? See the shirt.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi

Thank you very much..please help me do right by momcakes, Auntie Feyfey and
the poor hounds of Mishgun.

(Tis spring! I sell stuff in the spring..)

Queen Pawtunia