[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's first item of the week...2001 Surfer Waddle Shirt by Auntie Nancy Gallagher!!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 17:50:09 PDT 2011

It is me, Pawtunia. This week I have stole, er, sniffed out something from
just about everybody. Remember, I am not basset hostess any more, but I am
still QUEEN! I just can't go to Mishgun with nothing to help the poor
houndies...and I have found this wonderful 2001 shirt in pawfect condition!
She doesn't need it. Really. I don't think she'll be mad about this
one...hehehehe..

Please take a look. Long sleeved! 2X!

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi

I'm putting up da matching button, next!

Thanks for helping a little Queen out.

QPT