[Dailydrool] Crafty bassets

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:19:50 PDT 2011

Lenore-  Your story just made me howl (literally). That would have been
priceless on video. I have always wondered just how these sneaky bassets can
get things from clear back on the counter & I have had my suspicions about
this. I think if people could put up video cameras they might be amazed at
just what DOES go on in the daily life of a basset hound. And the thing is,
when they ARE caught, they'll look at you like, "What are YOU looking at,
I'm not doing anything."

--
Vicki Kerns
**