[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 17:12:33 PDT 2011

MMMMMMM Yummy Yummy Popcorn, Elder Clara lubs moovie day here at the bridge. All that butter on me snooter, why goodness, my favorite movie--K9---all kicked back, liddel soda pop, ahhhhh------relaxin---
Hold it. Elder Clara is a hearin me bell. This better be da real deal now--Elder Clara hab run on birds ----bird gate down the row, all that peckin and squakin--Elder Clara get headbone ache with all that flapping going on---
Okay, I wipe me paws, checkie the little hole and lookie there, been expectin this one.
Come on in here--get your paperwork out here. Elder Clara get you all settled.
Poo. Now that very interestin name there lady dog. You little cutie, all smiling, and wiggling all over the place.
Lets see---you got any stuff you trying to bring in--you know Fey Fey is a watchin----Elder Clara do the walk around. Clean--very nice--tail up--yup. You pass with the flyin colors.
Now lets see here. You order up a fluffly cloud----we got very nice cloud over there on Sun Beam Road. Cloud 7969. Very good location, close to the buffett---and speakin of the buffett----this girl after me heart here----she order up cheeseburgers---woo hoo---Elder Clara git all exticed about that one--me favorite!!! Buffett is stuffed---now here is your map, your pooper scooper-----roll on down and get settled--better hurry now cause Elder Clara is a headin to the buffet. Life is good here at the bridge, your people know you are safe---
My goodness--finally one that didn't get on me memory foam perch---All is great at the bridge---Elder Clara is closing the gate----Cheeseburgers await--
all the hounds will be be at the buffet to greet Poo.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake