[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 04:04:18 PDT 2011

What? What?--the bell ringing again?? Goodness, there is alot of chattin goin on out there on the other side of me gate--I better take little lookie out me peephole-you never know what be out there--one wrong turn and they all land outside me gate, Elder Clara aint no atlas of the stars----okay--them lookie legitimate, I buzz them in.
Geez, ruff crowd comin in this time, I better get me big woof out for this. Them two a bouncing all over, pluckin on me nerves here--
Hey--stop that playin--Elder Clara got work to do--one at a time, line up, get the paperwork done, and if you try and sniffy Elder Claras tailpipe one more time you gonna get a smack of me paw---
Now--line up, Elder Clara aint askin again--
Rusty huh?? yep, you on me sheet. Now lookie you--all bright and shiney, smile on the snooter--Elder Clara give you the once over here-tail up young man, very nice, Elder Clara seyz pass. Now--it says here you order up nice star--a bright one that you can watch over the family--we can do that--we put you on Biscut Boulevard. Star 1077. Hey I know it be far out there--Elder Clara dont make the path here--she just worker bee a doin the assigned job and iffin you want bright one--youze gotta walk the walk bud. Them real bright ones we keep on the edge, too many complaints on all that light keeping houndies awake. Now, I see you a wanting buffet loaded with cheese---Elder Clara aint one to judge--little bindin in my opinion, but cheese it will be--here be your map--your pooper scooper--and get on down there--take your stuff to the star and head for the cheese.

Now where did that other one go??
AAAAHHHMMMMMM----git off me perch--Elder Clara gonna have to ask Fey Fey for little fence--all these hounds a freeloading in me perch a pluckin me nerve--git your houndie rumpbone over here--front and center-this one is like energizer bunny--
Barry. Nice name, give me your paperwork there hound. Now lookie--we all know that here at the bridge we all nice and healthy again, but iffin you dont park right there on the line Elder Clara gonna make a few little "adjustments" on youze request--bad enough you been on me perch---
Now you order a nice star too--no problem--lets see--we got you over there on Milk Bone Drive. Star 20779.  Yup that big street--plenty of folks to play with--and watch the pawties--Elder Clara dont want no complaints of the rockin music down there--and you all worried about the buffet--you order up green beans?? Elder Clara aint one to judge--green beans it is--fresh ones--bushels of them--we aim to please--
What--you lookin for Fey Fey--??? Dis one never end with the requests--No Fey Fey little busy right now--she watching over Queen Pawtunia that be a robbin closets for the waddle--I fink a botherin her might land you on a thunder cloud--youze get me drift there Mr Smart Snooter?? Now here be your map--and your scooper--now skat on down to your star. Buffet is ready. Go bag some beans, you done wore Elder Clara out.
WHEW-----the bridge gonna shake wif them two--I gonna shut the gate. Go back to me perch.
Elder Clara lettin g everyone know we all good at the bridge--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake