[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze the Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 14:22:39 PDT 2011

Friday nite--little glass of wine--put some tunes on the radio--we gots clould to cloud coberage here at da bridge--Elder Clara a rockin----tappin the toebones, thinkin bout little snack--maybe roll on down see what Ol Bob is a doing--Word on the streets is that Pierre is a throwin a pawtie tonight---might need to fluff up me furcoat-----go and shake a leg----ahh the fun we will have--
Hold it.
Elder Clara is a hearin that bell. It kinda faint--I turn down me tunes--
Yup it be da bell. I lookie on out there---hmmmmmm------
I open the gate and lookie here---got me a live wire here on a Friday---
Git off me perch-----note to self--order fence for me perch--that thing like a magnut and I pretty picky bout me perch I will have you know--
Okay--now park--rite there, Elder Clara get busy, get you settled, I got plans tonight.
Paperwork??? Hand it over--
Okay--Lady. Nice name, lets check you out--Elder Clara been little lax on this-Lift up them earflaps--I git me flash lite shine on in there--ohhh--very clean--pass.
Now the walk around--put that tail up young lady---little pun on words there--hehehehe---we call that Bridge Humor--
okay--you lookin nice, all spry and healthy--nice choppers I might add--
What you mean you been out there at the gate couple days??? The wait little long----now lookie--Elder Clara like fine wine--I takes me time---we aint in no rush here at the bridge--
Now back to the agenda---
You order up a nice fluffy cloud----got just the spot--fluffy cloud over on Tail Trail---cloud 34834. It be on the cul--deeeee-sac.
Now about the order for the buffet-----says here meatballs. Wif sauce, little cheese on top. Now we gots the buffet a loading up--now here--take your pooper scooper, here be a map, you scamper on and set up housekeepin and then roll on over to the buffet--
everything is all good here at the bridge--your people are a readin we are sure, we let them know you are here and full of smiles and life again.
Off Lady goes---
Elder Clara is a shuttin the gates---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,