[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 17:15:41 PDT 2011

Why I hear this noise--Elder Clara gittin the snooter little up in the air, I been a chasin that noise, openin the gate, see nothin, go back to me perch--
did I tell you I have memory foam perch--ahhhh--this is something-- all fluffy---
Hold it--that noise is back--and what--now the bell is a ringing--Elder Clara a going out there one last time----
Okay--now we a talking here, basset incoming--get on in here. Dat been you what been out there a raising me blood pressure??
Hold on--me celler phone is a ringin--paws off me perch, put it in park--rite there.

Elder Clara gate guard here. Ahhemm. I see. Problem huh?? Send it on down--Elder Clara very sorry for the rumble. I handle this one.
Now lookie you--we got problem a heading in. Stand back, I open the gate. I gots to grab this one by the neckbone. He been down there at the Poodle Patch--dat was them on the celler phone--we needs to get this one checked in fast--we got Poodle revolt workin.

Get in here--give Elder Clara your papers-you been raging all over the place---
Ahhhhh---Enzo---a OEBE huh??? No wonder--I knows all about them. We got special place for you--now, do the walk around---little fur a missin--them Poodles a ruff bunch--lucky dat all you a missing---okay you pass--now OEBE have special spot here at the bridge. We got you nice star over on Trouble Trail-- star 1409---gated community I might add---we aint a going into the reason---and lets see-you order up turkey legs. The buffet is full for you and no beating the others with them drumsticks--now scooper--map--be gone--you got me whiskers in a snit---all them Poodles a fussin----

Now you--thank you for a stayin off me perch---this one has manners--you must be Bullet--I been expectin you. Now lookie that smile, that is what Elder Clara is a talkin about--lets see--check the snooter--nice, tail is a wagging--pass--shining eyes--very good--why you like poster hound rite there--now Elder Clara is understandin you have brother up here, you requestin cloud by him. I better scan me map. Hmmmm------oh, now I see--Seegar--why lookie there, all things good happen at the bridge, fluffy cloud right next door, over on Harness Parkway, cloud 52349. Nice location--now hmmmm---that buffet order--taco's. Elder Clara aint a asking--I just produce taco's--with a side of alka seltzer----Fey Fey git little heart burn with the taco's must keep her up to snuffers---so here we go--map, pooper scooper--and off you go---
Elder Clara gonna close the gate--wait--what is this---
Louie??? Really-- Louie is that you?? Why you were at me foster home with Momma Leanne---why lookie you--all healthy, roarin to go--here at the bridge with Elder Clara--why all those times Elder Clara give you a roar--my goodness, the bridge is a small place for sure--now we got you a very nice star-a bright one--over there on Rescue Road, star 44977. You have good view to watch over the kidlets, and I know your favorite. Yougert. See Elder Clara remember---now take you map, here is your pooper scooper--and scamper on--Elder Clara take care of the rest---
Elder Clara is closing the gate again, whew--now that was a load right there---I need week off--with pay I might add---but all is well at the bridge, happy healthy hounds again. So all you folks--its all good.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake