[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 19:25:11 PDT 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz----Snort Snort Fart Fart Fart Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What?? What?? Now lookie right here, dont be a giving Elder Clara a load here. I know exactly where I been. I havent been missin, I take sabbatical.
Little rest. Beauty sleep.
Now never fear, Elder Clara have sign in sheet here at me gate all ready. I gots me priorities straight you see-----besides--this hound Rosie, my goodness, she come a rushin the gate, have Bogart and Gwenevere a following, they roll on thru here at warp speed, jumpin clouds, bouncing off stars--the three of them all sharin a cloud over there at BeeBop Road--there was no stoppin them. They cleared out the buffet, heck they ate everything but the table. Dem things happen. Elder Clara just glad we all happy, got the full belly, running free--causing little dust storm I might add----

Then the bell started ringin today. Right in the middle of me nap. I take look see.
Yup we got incoming.
You sit right there---this one is a carrying stuff--Elder Clara on alert---you never know what they come a draggin thru me gate.
Okay--papers.
Sir Chewey eh?? You git that name cause you like to chomp on stuff?? No---well its all good except--what you got there--???
Now I will be--he ran back out the gate--hold it--he is a dragging in somethin--what the heck--a bookcase full of books. Elder Clara scratch the headbone, now what to do.
Sir Chewey--what are you thinking here??
Now I see-your Momma is very famous author--these are all her books.You bring them all along to the bridge. Memories of home. Sweet boy--
Elder Clara check the gateguard manual---hmmmmmmm----lets see--Fey Fey dont say nothing bout books not allowed--we let you pass-your Momma very good writer.
Now it says you want biggie cloud. Got it. Open cloud over there on Book End Circle. Cloud 6544.
Now lets see, you want Apple Dumplings eh?? Family favorite---you got it--Elder Clara is a smellin all the sweet smells from here---now move that bookcase--I put your scooper and map on top--roll on Sir Chewey--life is good at the bridge.

Elder Clara closin the gate now---hold it--what is that noise??? Little scratch--little whimper---I open the gate--my goodness-what is this????
Tiny little dog--now this aint no basset--I better get the story--this one has a smile on that little face--goodness all white and shiney, dancing all over the place--Elder Clara get the scoop.
Your name is Bug?? Really?? Bug??? Now why are you here to see Elder Clara?? You want to send your Momma a message--this is special request you see---Bug's Momma take care of Elder Clara over at Doc's. Elder Clara give this one the lookie over. My--little bit--bout paw size--but eyes that shine--you doing good Bug?? Life is good at the bridge?? I tell your Momma. Bug is fine. All is right here at the bridge-no worries---but iffin we dont get to the buffett------scamper on Bug---time to eat. Come on with Elder Clara--I hide you under me earflap---

Elder Clara closin the gate. Elder Clara is a watchin all them storms back on earth---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake