[Dailydrool] BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:09:32 PDT 2011

Dare I say it, I think the Brown truck has brought Pierre jr. his brains.  Now, I know I have been a horrible Mom slave taking him to class 2x a week, Obedience on Friday and Agility on Sat, and that sure does tire him out.  (Only started Agility 2 weeks ago, Obedience on and off since Nov.) The weather was good last week for walks, but has since turned rainy, so back in the yard we go.  BTW, Agility is not Pierre's forte, so when he finishes his 6 week program we will look into something else, maybe photo model or Rally or CGC, although, Pierre does this really cute thing when a stranger pets him that he rolls on his back for a belly rub which is not allowed for CGC, and I love that move so much, I may not test him, just to keep the move.
Anyway, Pierre has been a long time sufferer of black gunk in the ears.  Last week, I finally got him on a new medicine after slides and cultures determined yeast in both and pseudomonas in the right ear.  After a week of treatment with the new medicine, Surolan, it is getting SO MUCH BETTER!!!!.  I believe his ears were bothering him so much and that is why he would be a little nippy at times.  This is the beginning of a NEW doggie;  he was always a love, but now he is mister super love.
Not to disrespect the other hounds here, and they all have their stories, and they will be told in due time.  I feel my life is beginning to turn back to me after years of caring for Mom and the extreme care I gave to Pierre Sr.  The other guys did not get their due justice on the drool,  but I will correct this soon.  Starting right now, Colette almost went Perdido (lost) today, almost escaped while I was trying to get Nikki out the door (routine nails and anal visit to the Vet).  Me, terrified, blocked her with my legs, all the same time, trying to close the door to keep the others from joining her.  Thankfully, Sis was home, and little squished Colette was safe and unharmed.
Dear PW Elder Clara, I love your reports from the bridge.  I hope you have encountered Pierre Sr., but I know you are super busy, and he is super social, so I know he is in the chatty, "glad to know you" cloud area.
Fat lady fell today (me).  Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk, did a belly flop on cement.  Not too much damage.  Only a little bloody scrape on right wrist, very sore left knee, and chest pain when I cough and sneeze.  Other than that, it was my personal osteo test, LOL, nothing broken.  Must have looked hysterical, as I fell on a busy street, fell, rolled like a whale, got up and Thanked God I was OK.  Mom fell yesterday... I must be channeling.
Drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd