[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle 2011!

Sandy Gera bassetnation at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 15:13:45 PDT 2011

Hi all!

Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue's BoardWaddle Weekend is only 7 days away!  If you
haven't sent in your registration form yet for the Dinner and Pawction (with a
new reduced price of $20/person) you still have time but just barely!  We have
to give the final count to the country club very soon.  Email us if you plan on
attending but haven't sent your registration form in
yet (adopt at tristatebassets.org).

Don't forget to sign up for the Friday afternoon Basset Olympics (no charge and
lots of fun!) and of course, the Waddle and Picnic with the new Arts and Crafts
Show on Saturday (where you turn in your pledges to help the homeless hounds!)
We already have over 25 vendors signed up.  You can also order your shirts when
you send in your registration form or you can buy them at the event (but we may
run out of certain sizes!)  If you're not able to go to beautiful Ocean City, NJ
you can still buy the gorgeous t-shirts (designed by Sue Mason) to support the
needy hounds.

Here's the link to the registration packet with all the information:
http://www.tristatebassets.org/BoardWaddle

You don't have to pre-register for anything except the Dinner and Pawction so
don't worry if you haven't registered yet.  You can always come to the Basset
Olympics and the BoardWaddle and Picnic and register there. (If you pre-register
you just have to check in so you'll save some time!)

Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks!
Sandy and Bob