[Dailydrool] Bout Dat Bear

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 17:00:13 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yuppers we gotz us a biggie ol bear rite here at da Beach. Big Bear. Summfin called Black Bear. Why dis story been a goin on alllllll weekend. Momma been glued to da TB, and Brudder Elwood been a watchin.
Dis whut heppin.
Peeples here at sa Beach was a seein dis big ol bear and they was a callin da pooleese. Da pooleese was a finkin people bee seein things--we aint got no bears here at da beach----cept dis one. Why he goes to dis one house and he lookie in da winnderz and da man seys Dat aint no Boo Boo Bear--dat be Yogi Bear, he bee huge--so da day goes on--and why dat nite da news comes on--Brudder Elwood was on me couch a watchin youze see---and-----
Den it heppin.
Dat bear been spotted, he down dere at da Beach---I fink he down dere buyin speedos---but he down there in da yard and all of a sudden he git scared--all dem peeple a watchin and he scamper up da tree----
Dis where Brudder Elwood's earflaps go up---why he gots toebones dat bout a mile long. Why Da Brudder hab to do da double take on dem things---Auntie Sandi would need chain saw fur toebone choppin on dis guy. Gib da Brudder da willies just finkin bout dat one---
But he go up da tree. He sit. Then they shoot him wif da calm down, go to snooze stuff. They seys he gonna fall out ob da tree an they haul him away--bear be fine. Dat not happin.
Yogi fall asleep in da tree. He no fall out. He now up dere fur 4 hours---Brudder Elwood still a watching on da TB---so they goez to da plan B---B fur Bear I fink---so they call in da fire truck wif da loooong ladder. Da fireman go poke Yogi--make sure he be a snoozin still--and then they make biggie harness and git crane to haul all da bearbutt down to da ground. Brudder Elwood still on da couch a watchin cause Yogi was a swingin all ober da place a comin down---
So Yogi bolted down and he gittin sugar and honey an jelly---stuff bears like and today they took Yogi to new home far away frum all peeples.
It was a big weekend at me home----Momma all better that Yogi be safe.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,