[Dailydrool] Bout dat bear

Janis Wetherbee firefly at citlink.net
Sun Apr 10 18:15:42 PDT 2011

Wow!  Brudder Elwood youse musta gots our bear!  We had one here in da desert last year.  When da guy fishing saw dis biggie black head in da water he thought to heself dat was a BIIIIG Honking Beaver.  Den he saws it was a Black Bear and we don'ts means da Black Bear Diner either!  Dey tried and tried to catch him cuz dis bear doesn't belong in da desert.  Last seen him was trying to swim for California.  I guess he figured dat was hes momma on der flag so he was headin' home.

Norton B
of the Havasu Hounds