[Dailydrool] Woofle and Waddle and so many things

giggle at amanda-s.net giggle at amanda-s.net
Sun Apr 10 18:38:58 PDT 2011

Dear fur-ends -- it's been ages since we put paws to keyboard.  It would
be too easy to run on and on but here's the bulleted version:
- The Woofle has begun and Auntie Sharon has outdone herself - and we're
not going to say what we like best but it was way hard to choose.
- We're going to the MBR Waddle come high water or heavy drool.  Look for
us there.
-  The entire Giggle has packed up and moved from the East Coast to St.
Louis, Mo.  90 year old Mom asked us to move back, so we did.  In
February.
- Anybody along the way from St. L to Mishgun want to share a ride?  The
DROOLMBL loves company!  And this will be the DROOLMBL's last jaunt, as
Missouri only allows 6 letters on a personalized plate.
- So we need a new license plate name.  Someone else will pick up the
DROOLMBL plate (gee, should we pawction it off in NYS?).  Anyone have a
great idea for a new plate?

Looking forward to seeing all at the Mishgun Waddle - Amanda and the Goose
Gaggle Giggle, Baby Ruth, Janey, Sherlock, Lily, Mell the Beagle and
Corkie the not-Yorkie