[Dailydrool] Worried

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 16 16:45:09 PDT 2011

Hi all, momPerson here

Snoopy just left with the DH to go "have a beer and a cigar at the local sports
club."  Seriously!!  I've been thinking Snoopy has been spending too much time
in the man cave, and frankly I knew about the beer .... but about the smoking I
had no idea.

And that's not all.  There's all the time he spends on the internet.  Why isn't
he frolicing around outside with a ball like Cyrus?  And where on earth has the
iPad gotten to? As I told you I've never lived with a basset hound before.  This
one seems very sweet and cuddly ... I mean he sleeps with my daughter for
goodness sake .... he is just a sweet and cuddly puppy dog, right?   RIGHT???

Frankly I suspect he and Cyrus have hatched some sort of plot.  They've been
pretty cagy.  I found the computer opened to a weather site in Hawaii of all
places.  And now there is some strange business with my credit card which the
fraud unit is looking into.  Someone booked first class passage to Hawaii and
didn't even try to get 14 day advance purchase ... talk about a whooping charge!
 I certainly hope Snoopy's not involved but I just don't know what to think.

Advise anyone?

Dale -- worried momPerson
Snoopy http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1182550
Cyrus  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1182554